Tuesday 27 May 2014

SUMMER EVENING OUTFIT.

I'm not sure whether it's technically summer yet, but the weather has warmed up all of sudden here in England, so I thought I'd share a summery outfit with you all.

I wore this outfit for an evening out in Spain with some friends last year. For the body, I actually used this multicoloured aztec print bodycon dress from River Island and put a black skater skirt over the top of it. I think this is a pretty cool way to style more form-fitting dresses. The extra layer underneath was pretty useful when I was actually wearing it, as I had a slight Marilyn moment when the wind took me by surprise and basically blew my skirt up! But I held onto my dignity because the dress was underneath so I didn't flash anyone, thank goodness!

I paired the outfit with these gorgeous black suede heels from Primark - they were a complete bargain only setting me back £12! They aren't that difficult to walk in seeing as they have a platform and a chunky heel, however if you were going for a more casual look or you just don't like heels, you could wear some black gladiator sandals or something similar instead.





Disclaimer: I bought all of these items of clothing with my own money and photographed them myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...