Friday 25 April 2014

STEAL OF THE WEEK: BOOKS FROM WHSMITH OUTLET.





I was casually going round the Designer Outlet Village at Cheshire Oaks and thought I'd pay a visit to the WHSmith store. I wasn't really looking for anything in particular, just having a browse, so I kinda bumped into the clearance section by accident. They had a specific offer on that caught my eye: 3 for 2 on all books in the clearance section. So I was having a nosey at what books they had and I luckily spotted these three by Michael Grant. Bzrk and Fear are both paperbacks and Light is a hardcover. I had some of the books in the Gone series already, but not Fear and Light, so it just made total sense to pick them up - besides, the rest of the books in the clearance didn't really appeal to me very much.

When I turned each book over, I was shocked but super pleased to see that they were only £3 each! They weren't damaged in any way at all, so I'm not really sure why they were in the clearance section, but I wasn't about to complain! So those prices put together with the 3 for 2 offer meant that I only paid £6 for three brand new books - a complete bargain! This was even cheaper than Amazon, which is where I normally order my books from!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...