Sunday 19 October 2014

TAG: 25 FACTS ABOUT ME.

I saw this tag on Yuen's blog back in August and I've been meaning to get round to answering the questions ever since. Now seemed as good a time as any - plus I thought it'd be a cool way for you guys to get to know me a little better - so here goes!

What is your middle name?
Beth.

What was your favourite subject at school?

I loved Maths - I think I just really liked how everything could be explained using mathematical formulae, even balls bouncing and acceleration of particles, and how all the different topics linked together. What a nerd... :P

What is your favourite drink?

Probably J2O, peach and passionfruit flavour. It's my go-to soft drink in a restaurant!

What is your favourite song at the moment?

Circular Road - Heathers.

What is your favourite food? 

Pizza, pasta and chocolate.

What is the last thing you bought?

Um... a pint of milk. XD If the question was implying the last item of clothing I bought, then it was a red skater skirt from Primark.

Favourite book of all time?

Extras - Scott Westerfeld.

Favourite colours?

Teal and burgundy.

Do you have any pets?

No. My parents always said that having two human children was enough to keep them on their toes, so we were never allowed a pet :(

Favourite Perfume?

True Red from the Limited Collection at Marks & Spencer. It's an old one, so I'm not sure if they still stock it :/ but it does smell heavenly!

Favourite Holiday?

Definitely Christmas!

Are you married?

Nope.

Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?

Hmm well... I've been once to the USA, about six times to Spain, five times to France, once to Switzerland, once to Prague, and a few other times that I can't quite remember, so about 15-20 times, I reckon!

Do you speak any other language?

I studied Spanish for six years in high school, so I can just about get by in Spain speaking the language.

How many siblings do you have?

One older brother.

What is your favourite shop?

Primark - it's definitely my kinda price range, and also New Look, because they always have really lovely clothes in.

Favourite restaurant?

I don't think I really have one - I'll usually just eat anywhere!

When was the last time you cried?

Two days ago... :'(

Favourite Blog?

From Roses or A Little Opulent.

Favourite Movie?

The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I absolutely looooved that movie.

Favourite TV show?

The Great British Bake Off is pretty fantastic, also Sherlock, Doctor Who and Glee.

PC or Mac?

Well, I use a Mac and have done for a fair few years now, but I don't detest PC. I'll happily use either!

What phone do you have?

A white/silver iPhone 5S.

How tall are you?

156cm or 5ft2-ish.

Can you cook?

I can do pasta, and that's about it! Oh wait, I can also heat up soup in the microwave pretty well! XD

I tag YOU to answer these questions next. Don't forget to leave the link to your answers in the comments below :)


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...