Sunday 5 October 2014

SEPTEMBER FAVOURITES: AMBER RUN.


These guys are literally all I've been listening to this month. Amber Run are a five-piece band who go/went to the University of Nottingham (which is actually where my brother studies at, so I'm kinda a little bit jealous!). I'd describe the music that they play as indie or soft rock, similar to the likes of Kodaline and Bastille. Their music has a really chilled out vibe about it, with beautiful melodies and stunning lyrics. And the tone of the lead vocalist's voice is just sooo gorgeous.

Notable songs: Heaven • Noah • Chamber • Spark

Amber Run have actually just released their latest EP, Pilot, and it's available for download on iTunes and Amazon. Or you could go have a quick listen to it on Spotify - either way, I'd definitely recommend checking out some of their music!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...