Saturday 14 June 2014

THE SUMMER TAG.

I found this tag on Georgina AKA Makeup Pixi3's blog and thought, "I quite like the look of these questions!". And seeing as I haven't done a tag post before, why not have a go?

1. What's your favourite thing about Summer?
Probably just the fact that the academic year is over, exams are finished, and I literally have three months to do whatever I want. No deadlines, no responsibilities - just pure relaxation!

2. Do you have a favourite Summer drink?
Definitely iced tea! I get mine from Aldi - they sell lemon and peach flavoured tea. It's just so refreshing with a couple of ice cubes in a glass on the hottest days of the year.

3. Is there a location you like to go to each Summer?
No, unfortunately there isn't a place that I go every year with either family or friends. My parents like us to go to a different place every year so we can experience different things, which is really interesting and fun, although I do sometimes wish there was one place that we could call a sort of second home and go to every summer.

4. Favourite makeup look for Summer?
To be honest, I don't really wear much makeup on a daily basis, especially in the summertime, as I'd rather just have a fresh face. Occasionally I'll wear a bit of tinted moisturiser when I want to even out my skin tone, and a bit of concealer to brighten up the areas under my eyes.

5. Dresses or skirts?
I've always been a bit of a tomboy growing up, and it's only over the last couple of years that I've got into wearing more feminine clothes. I'd say dresses because I feel like you can just throw one on and be out the door, whereas with skirts you have to find a top that goes with it and decide whether you want to tuck it in, and for me it's just ugh… effort! :P

6. Sandals or ballet pumps?
I used to like sandals more in my early teens, but at the moment I'm quite into ballet pumps. I got some simple nude ballet flats recently that I've been wearing literally everywhere since I bought them - they're just really versatile!

7. Do you prefer to wear your hair up or down for Summer?
As Georgina said in her post, I'd like to wear my hair up more often to keep cool, as mine is really long (it's almost down to my bum!), but I just don't think I look too good with it up! So, yeah, it's usually down during the summer.

8. Deep smokey eyes or bold lips?
As I said in question four, I don't really wear much makeup, but in answer to this question I'd go with bold lips. I wear glasses and find it extremely difficult to do eye makeup evenly without them on, especially a smokey eye, so lips are a much more practical option for me.

9. Favourite perfume for Summer?
Well, my perfume collection is currently extremely limited, however I have a load of body sprays from a few years ago when I was strangely obsessed with it! My favourite for summer is the Laguna Beach Body Mist from Hollister - it's just a pretty scent that's really refreshing and floral - perfect for summer!

10. Last but not least, favourite music for Summer?
I kinda like light, upbeat music during summer that's really fun and happy. I've been putting this playlist together on Spotify over the last year, all ready for summer!


I hope you enjoyed reading my answers! Be sure to do this tag on your own blog - all the guidelines for the tag are on Georgina's original post. Have a great summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...