Friday 29 August 2014

MY BLOG IS 1 YEAR OLD TODAY!



Today I'm celebrating the one year anniversary of my first ever blog post - I've now officially been blogging around these parts for 365 days! I cannot by any means, however, claim to be an experienced blogger just because I have a year under my belt, but I can without doubt say that I am a better blogger today than I was 12 months ago (I mean, just look at the awful blog photos from my first few posts *cringe*)! I definitely feel as if my blogging skills have improved since the very beginning, and I hope to be able to look back on this coming year as a year of vast improvement too!

Thanks for sticking with me guys, I really appreciate every single one of you :)


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...