Tuesday 1 July 2014

JUNE FAVOURITES.






An app that I've literally been addicted to this month is the game, TwoDots. It's a sequel to the original Dots game, which I really liked, but I actually much prefer the sequel. It has more of a layout like Candy Crush, with different levels on a long and winding pathway. There are different obstacles, like fire and ice, to eliminate in order to complete each level. I really love the design of the app and the background music is just so adorable!

My favourite TV show from this month is without a doubt 24: Live Another Day. Apart from the fact that it's based for the first time ever in the UK (well, just London - but it still counts as home turf!), I've just been loving the storyline with all the different plot twists! It's probably not everyone's cup of tea, as it's pretty high-octane with lots of guns, political corruption and sometimes torture, but I've been a fan of all the previous series of 24, so obviously I was extremely excited when they announced that it was returning for this special season after four years. I just think the way that the show is written is so clever and because a whole season covers one day, they have to make each episode ultra jam-packed to keep the audience's attention. Last week's episode was soooo good and I simply cannot wait to see the next one this week.

For music, I've almost exclusively been listening to Kina Grannis' new album Elements - my favourite song from it is probably Oh Father. She has a really unique and calming voice and is just such a beautiful songwriter. I've also been loving some of her covers, such as White Winter Hymnal by Fleet Foxes as well as Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel.

What were your favourite things this June?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...